Vermicompost (or vermi-compost) is the product of the composting process using various species of worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and other earthworms, to create a heterogeneous mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and vermicast. This process of producing vermicompost is called vermicomposting.
- House Visit
- Group Meeting
- Committee formation
- Member selection/ Identification of required skill for member
- Linkage with the sericulture department / agriculture department.
- Collected circular from Govt. Dept.,
- Records and registers
- To approach Banks for loan for after the training to expend their activities.
- We targeted 100 members, however we reached 102 members.
- We successfully implemented all that was planned, in terms of training them on Cocoon rearing, Cocoon garland making, Vermi rearing
- Members migrated from old tradition and have implemented new scientific technology. This has improved the overall Production, quality and income